Thursday, January 2, 2020

Chocolate Layered Dessert...

Okay...so this is one of my personal favorite desserts. It's so creamy and full of flavor. You can create so many different versions using cherry pie filling and vanilla pudding. Lemon pudding with blueberry or raspberry combinations. This one is my favorite.
Crust-
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
Cut butter into flour and add nuts...press into 9x13 baking pan. Bake a 350* for 20 minutes and cool.
1st Layer-
1 Cup Cool Whip
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
Whip these ingredients and spread over crust.
2nd Layer-
2 Bananas
Slice over cream cheese layer.
3rd Layer-
1 Box Chocolate Pudding
3 Cups Milk
Combine and spread over bananas.
4th Layer-
3 Cups Cool Whip
Spread over pudding.
5th Layer-
1/2 Cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
Sprinkle over Cool Whip.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.