Thursday, January 2, 2020

Pumpkin Dessert...

Truly a fabulous pumpkin dessert. We love this very flavorful fall dessert anytime of the year.
Crust-
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Quick Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
Combine all ingredients and press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350* for 15 minutes and cool.
Filling-
2 Cups Pumpkin, canned
1 Can Evaporated Milk
2 Eggs
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Ginger
1/4 Tsp Cloves
Mix and pour over crust.
Topping-
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
Combine and sprinkle over filling.
Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.