Thursday, January 2, 2020

Chocolate Cake...

I've made this cake so many times and it is moist and delicious.
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Warm Water
1 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tsp Baking Soda
3 Tbl Cocoa
11/4 Tsp Vanilla
Sift all dry ingredients together. Cream mayonnaise and sugar add vanilla. Alternate dry ingredients with warm water. Spray 9x13 pan with Baker's Joy. Pour cake batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake at 350* for 35 minutes. Cool and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
My Favorite Chocolate Frosting
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter, softened
1 Egg
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
2-3 Tbl Cocoa
Combine and mix well...this frosting is light and so tasty. You can control the chocolate flavoring easily...just adjust the amount of cocoa you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.