Saturday, December 28, 2019

Lemon-Lime Refrigerator Cake...

This super moist yummy cake has been the most requested birthday cake in our family. It has the best flavor...perfect lemon-lime.
1 3oz. Box Lime Jello
1 Box Deluxe Lemon Cake
1 Box Instant Lemon Pudding
9 oz. Cool Whip
Dissolve lime jello in 3/4 cup boiling water...and 1/2 cup cold water. Set aside to cool. Make Lemon Cake according to instructions...cool cake. Poke holes 1 inch apart and slowly pour lime jello into the holes evenly. Make pudding and spread on cake...cover pudding with cool whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.