Saturday, December 31, 2016

Taco Soup...

This is the most amazing crowd pleasing Taco Soup....all in a Crock Pot. I make mine thicker because we love to dip Doritos or Fritos in it If you like it thinner just add more water.

Taco Soup
2 lbs Ground Beef (crumbled and browned)
1 lg Can of Nalley's Original Chili
1 lg Can Petite Tomatoes (do not drain)
1 Can Kidney Beans (drained)
1 Can Corn (drained)
1 Pkg Taco Seasoning

Toppings
2 Cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
Doritos or Fritos

Put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for 3-4 hours...low for 6 hours. Enjoy a heart warming tummy filling bowl of yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.