Friday, November 18, 2016

Stuffed Mushrooms...

If you like stuffed mushrooms...you will love these. They will steal the show...so very yummy.

36 Whole Mushrooms (I like Baby Bella's)
1 lb. Italian Sausage
1 Onion (chopped)
1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Tbl. Minced Garlic
1/2 Tsp. Ground Pepper
1/2 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 Tbl. Butter

Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel and remove stems...place mushrooms on baking pan. (I do not spray or oil the pan) Brown sausage...place on paper towels to drain and allow sausage to cool. Chop mushroom stems and onion into small sizes and saute in melted butter. Add garlic and mix well....do not allow garlic to burn. Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, ground pepper, cayenne pepper and cooled sausage. Knead together with your hands... Place a 1 1/2 inch ball of mixture on each mushroom. Bake 400* for about 20 minutes or until the tops start to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.