Friday, November 18, 2016

Ham Roll Ups...

Another appetizer that disappears quickly....so easy to make and a crowd favorite.

1 pkg. Sandwich Ham (I buy the ham that comes in 4x6 slices)
1 8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 Tbl. Mrs. Dash (I season to taste...so could be a little more than a tablespoon)

Combine cream cheese and Mrs. Dash and spread on ham slices. You will need to pat each piece of ham dry with paper towels as you use them. Roll up starting with the shorter end. Cut in half and half again making 4 bite size ham rolls. Stick a tooth pick in to secure the rolls and plate for serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.