Monday, August 22, 2016

Grilled 7 UP Turkey...

This is quite possible the most scrumptious crowd pleasing recipe. It's always a hit at family BBQ's...

7 UP Turkey...

4-6 Turkey Breasts (cut into medium size pieces)
1 Cup 7 UP
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 Tsp Minced Garlic

Place all ingredients in a Ziploc bag and smush it together. Let this marinate overnight. Grill on a hot grill for 10 minutes...continually turn to avoid burning.

We also use chicken pieces. The recipe is easy to double and easy to serve a large crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.