Monday, August 22, 2016

Baked Beans...

A BBQ at the Martin House isn't complete without Mom's Baked Beans...these are a super favorite.

Baked Beans...

1 Extra Large Can of Pork & Beans
1 Medium Onion (chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Yellow Mustard
1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
1 lb. Bacon (cut into 1 inch pieces and browned)

Just pile all the ingredients into a baking dish and mix. Bake at 350* for about 30 minutes.
Pictured is a double recipe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.