Monday, August 22, 2016

Brownies a la Sandi...

My most popular and requested brownie recipe...it never fails to put a smile on my families faces.

1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Cup of Butter
Melt in a medium sauce pan and remove from heat. Add the following ingredients in order given.
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Vanilla
4 Eggs
11/2 Cup Flour
Spread in a 9x13 baking pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350*. Let cool...then frost.

Frosting
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
1 Egg
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
2-3 TBL Cocoa Powder
Combine and mix until smooth....frost brownies and ENJOY...! I often sprinkle with chopped walnuts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.