Monday, August 22, 2016

Peanut Butter Brownies...

My daughter in law Siara loves these....need I say more.

Brownie Mixture
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Cup of Butter
Melt in a medium sauce pan and remove from heat. Add the following ingredients in order given.
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Vanilla
4 Eggs
11/2 Cup Flour
Spread in a 9x9 baking pan...

Mix together the following ingredients
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 Cup Butter (melted)
1 Tsp Vanilla
1-2 Cups Chocolate Chips
Spoon mounds on top of brownie mixture and run a knife through the dollops to create a marbling look. Top of by sprinkling Chocolate Chips all over the top. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. You will super love this yummy dessert....Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.