Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pear Crisp...

Have you ever tried Pear Crisp...? It's a must...and once you try it you'll be hooked. I just LOVE the fall harvest and pears are one on my favorite fruits to bake with.
Pears (enough to fill a 9x13 baking dish)
Juice from one lemon

Topping-
2 Cups Flour
2 Cups Oatmeal
2 Tbl Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1 Cup Melted Butter

Combine pears and lemon juice and spread evenly in a baking dish. Set aside... Combine Flour, oatmeal, cinnamon and nutmeg until well incorporated. Stir melted butter into flour mixture until evenly coated. Spread topping over pears and bake at 350* for 30 minutes. We serve this pear crisp with vanilla ice cream...a caramel drizzle would be divine as well. Simply delish...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.