Friday, September 25, 2015

Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Cupcakes...

I got this recipe from my daughter Sharee and it is by far the grandchildren's favorite cupcakes.


1 Chocolate Cake Mix (I like Duncan Hines the best)
1 Instant Chocolate Pudding (5 oz pkg)
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1/2 Cup Hot Water
4 Eggs
1 pkg. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Frosting...the best part
1 Instant Chocolate Pudding (5 oz pkg) Make using 1/2 the milk it calls for on the box
Add a small container of Cool Whip and Voila...magic frosting.

Mix first six ingredients together until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Put in lined Cupcake Pan and bake for 18-20 minutes at 350*. Let cool. Top with frosting or powdered sugar. Makes about 24 cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.