Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pear Chocolate Chip Bars...

This a great fall treat... make with fresh ripe pears and chocolate chips.... of course.

2/3 Cup Shortening
2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Salt

Cream the above ingredients together until well blended and creamy smooth. Add the following ingredients in order given.

1 Cup Pears Peeled, Cored, Diced
2 Cups Flour
11/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Walnuts Chopped

Evenly spread into a 9x13 greased and floured baking pan and bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Let cool... cut into bars and ENJOY...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.