Wednesday, September 18, 2013

German Pancakes a la Pears...


This might just be our new favorite breakfast. Honestly anything with pears is melt in your mouth yummy.

1/2 Cup Butter
Melted in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
Sprinkled evenly on top of melted butter.
PEARS
Peeled, cored and sliced... enough to cover bottom of dish.
Lightly sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg.

Mix together...

3/4 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Flour
3 Eggs

Pour over pears and bake 425* for 20 minutes.

You can eat this just as is or with syrup. Carmel Syrup is divine... If I were serving my grandchildren I would put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. That why they call me GRAMMA...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.