Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fresh Peach Cobbler...

Delish...

This is my favorite fresh off the tree peach cobbler.

6 cups Fresh Peaches, peeled and sliced
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 Cup Flour

Prehear oven to 350*... and grease 9x13 glass baking dish.

Combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and flour in large bowl... gently fold combining all ingredients completely. Place in greased dish.

1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Flour

Combine cold butter(cut into chunks), flour, brown sugar and oatmeal. Mix all ingredients with either your fingers or a pastry blender. Crumble evenly over peaches. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.

My family loves this cobbler served with vanilla ice cream. It's a fall favorite. YUM...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.