Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pear Bread...

This is such a yummy harvest bread... fresh and moist.
Combine the first five ingredients and sift together. Set aside…
3 Cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon

Cream the following ingredients until smooth.
3/4 Cup Canola Oil
3 Eggs, slightly beaten
2 Cups Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla

Blend carefully…
2 Cups Pears, peeled, cored and diced
1 Cup Walnuts, chopped

Add dry ingredients slowly just until wet. Divide into 2 bread well greased loaf pans and bake at 325* for 60 minutes.
Turn onto cooling rack and drizzle with glaze. ENJOY…!

Glaze:
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
4 Tablespoons Milk
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice

Whisk ingredients to a drizzle consistency. (you may need to adjust milk and lemon juice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.