Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet and Sour Meatballs...

These meatballs are moist and yummy... I serve them with rice or baked potatoes.

2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
1 Cup Rolled Oats
2 Eggs beaten
1 Onion chopped
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 Tsp. Pepper

Sweet and Sour Sauce
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp. Prepared Mustard
1/2 Cup Catsup
1 Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce

Combine all ingredients and form into 2 inch balls. Place in a glass baking dish, cover and bake 30 minutes at 350*. Uncover and drizzle Sweet and Sour Sauce... return to oven for 10 minutes.

The whole family will love these! They make great meatball sandwiches too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.