Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Sloppiest of Joes...

This is by far the best Sloppy Joe recipe... It makes alot and can be frozen.

3 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
1 Cup Celery chopped
1 Large Onion chopped
1 Green Bell Pepper chopped
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
3 Tsp. Prepared Mustard
2 Cans Tomato Soup
2/3 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
3 Bay Leaves

Brown ground beef with celery, onion and green pepper. Drain well. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 2-3 hours stirring often. Remove Bay Leaves.

This is a wonderful hearty dinner... My boys love it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.