Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oreo Cheesecake...

Talk about Cheesecake meets Oreos... Just toooo good!

1 Cup Oreo Cookie crumbs
1 Tbl. Butter melted
3 8oz pkgs Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tbl. Flour
1 Tsp. Vanilla
3 Eggs
1 Cup Oreos coarsely broken up

Preheat oven 325*
Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter together and press in the bottom of a springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla together. Add one egg at a time. Fold in broken Oreos... Pour over crust and bake 65 minutes. Loosen the rim from the side of the cheesecake. Cool completely before removing the rim. Chill... Garnish: I like to drizzle chocolate sauce on the dessert plate under the cheesecake with Dessert Topping and 1/2 an Oreo on the top.

Your family will love this... and request it often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.