Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cranberry Chicken...

This is certainly a favorite... Good for formal dinner as well as a quick meal.

6 Chicken Breasts Rinsed, trimmed and dried
1 Can Whole Cranberries
1 Bottle Catalina Salad Dressing (small)

Arrange Chicken Breasts on a deep baking sheet...Combine Dressing and Cranberries... Spoon over Chicken Breasts... Bake for 1 hour at 350*.

Do not use frozen chicken or this will be really soupy.

I serve this with baked potatoes or company potatoes. Making it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.