Friday, April 30, 2010

Pork Chops...

These pork chops are so good... my family loves them.

4-6 Thin cut Pork Chops
1 Pkg Ritz Crackers crumbled
6 Eggs well beaten
1 Cube of Butter

Heat 1 cube of butter in a non-stick skillet. Dip pork chops in eggs and dredge in cracker crumbs. Fry in butter until golden brown on both sides. Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cover with foil. Bake 350* for 45 minutes.

If you need to double this recipe.... make sure you change the butter half way through. There is no need to double the eggs, as 6 will make more than a single recipe.

I serve these Pork Chops with Company Potatoes or Baked Potatoes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.