Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chicken Fettucini...

Okay this is sooooo easy... but sooooo yummy!

2 Bottles of Fettucini Sauce
4 Chicken Breast
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Cup Half and Half
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
4 Cups Broccoli Florets (lightly steamed)
Fettucini Noodles (Cooked)

Cut chicken into bite size peices and brown in butter... salt and pepper to taste. Chicken should be cooked throughly. Add Fettucini Sauce, half and half and about 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese. I use two different brands of fettucini sauce... like one with mushrooms and one with garlic.

Pour Fettucini Sauce over noodles. Top with Broccoli and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.

Can you believe it was that easy... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.