Monday, November 9, 2009

Sweet Potato Pancakes...

This is a wonderful find from Sharee... Super yummy pancakes and very nutritious.

4 Cups Milk
2 Cups White Flour
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
4 Eggs
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
4 Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Tsp. Baking Soda
2 Tsp. Salt
2 Tbl. Wheat Germ
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
2 Cups Sweet Potato Puree

To make Sweet Potato Puree you just bake a few Sweet Potatoes... Scoop out the Sweet Potato and puree. Freeze in 2 Cup servings.

Simply combine all the ingredients... add more milk for thinner pancakes. Serve with warm Homemade Syrup and a sprinkle of Cinnamon. So healthy for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.