Monday, November 9, 2009

German Pancakes

This is the best recipe... especially for in a hurry mornings. You can put this in the oven and shower while it baking. Try it with syrup or powdered sugar.

1/2 Cube of Butter
3 Eggs
3/4 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Flour
You can add a sprinkle of Nutmeg or Cinnamon if desired.

Set your oven to 425`. Melt 1/2 cube of butter in a 9x13 glass baking dish. Blend Eggs, Milk and Flour in a blender. Pour in hot baking dish... Bake for 15 minutes in the middle of the oven. We having baked two or three at a time and switched racks after 10 minutes.

My teenage boys could literally eat a whole one. They love it best with homemade Strawberry Topping and Dessert Topping. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.