Monday, November 9, 2009

Sandi's Strawberry Topping

I came up with this sorta accdidently...
It became a family favorite...

8 cups of Fresh Strawberries
1-2 Cups of Sugar
2 Tbl. Lemon Juice
Strawberry Jello

Hull and cut strawberries in half. Blend enough strawberries in a blender to make 6 cups of Puree. The last two cups should be blended until chunky. Put all ingredients in a large pan and bring to boil. You can add 1-3 Tbls. of the Strawberry Jello to strengthen strawberry flavor if needed. It's important to add sugar and jello as needed.

I have served this at many Church Youth Activities and Camps. It's great on pancakes or French Toast. Try it...You'll LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.