Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BYU Dip...

Traditionally known as BYU Dip in our house...as we often made this to watch BYU sports as the kids were growing up. In the past few years some of the kids (who shall remain nameless) have labeled it Ute Dip. Either way it is so delicious...
1 Can Refried Beans
1 16 oz Sour Cream
1 Packet Taco Seasoning
2 Large Avocados
2 TBL Mayonnaise
1 Can Sliced Olives
3 Roma Tomatoes diced
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Green Onions sliced
Large bag of Tortilla Chips
Spread beans on a large serving platter. Mash avocado and add Mayonnaise; spread over the top of the beans. Mix Taco Seasoning into Sour Cream and spread over avocado. Sprinkle cheese, tomato, olives and green onion. This recipe is a real crowd pleaser... Enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.