Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Almond Joy Cookies...

I am a super fan of Almond Joy Candy Bars....they are my favorite. These cookies are the perfect substitute and my new favorite cookie. I like to double the batch and freeze for craving....or company.
14 oz Bag of Sweetened Coconut Flakes
2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/3 Cup Chopped Salted Almonds
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Combine all ingredients adding condensed milk last. Mix until well combined... with wet hands form desired size cookie and place on parchment papered baking sheets. Bake at 325* for 15 minutes....shorter time if you form small cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.