Wednesday, June 29, 2016

BBQ Chicken Salad...

So... this recipe was inspired because Sharee and I loved BBQ Chicken Salad from Rumbi's. I wanted to make my own version....and after many tries I finally fit on a version we loved as much if not more than Rumbi's.

2 Cups Chicken Tenders
1 Head of Lettuce
1 Romaine Lettuce Heart
1 Cup Frozen Corn
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Medium Olives
1 Bell Pepper
1 Bunch of Green Onions
1/2 Cup Cilantro chopped

Homemade Ranch Salad Dressing
BBQ Sauce (of your choice) I like Sweet Baby Ray's

Wash, trim and dry chicken tenders. Brown them in a couple tablespoons of butter...salt and pepper to taste. Set aside to cool. Wash and chop head lettuce, do the same with the romaine heart slicing thinly. Thaw frozen corn and drain...put in a hot skillet and roast. Drain and rinse black beans. Drain olives. Chop bell pepper and green onions.

Combine all these ingredients and gentle toss. Here is the real secret.... drizzle with homemade ranch dressing and your favorite BBQ Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.