Sunday, October 4, 2015

Apple German Pancakes...

Because sometimes you just need something super yummy.

1/2 Cup Butter Melted in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
5 Small Apples (cored, peeled and sliced) Scatter apples slices on melted butter.
Ground Cinnamon Sprinkled generously over apples.
1 Cup Brown Sugar Evenly distributed on top of melted butter.

Mix together...
3/4 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Flour
3 Eggs

Pour over apples and bake 425* for 20 minutes.

This yummy concoction needs no added toppings...but it's always fun to try powdered sugar, maple syrup or Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.