Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meatloaf Muffins...

WOW... This meatloaf is just down right delicious...!

3-4 lbs Ground Beef
(I use 1/2 lean and 1/2 regular... for the best flavor)
1 Onion chopped
2 Eggs
2 cups Bread Crumb
1 Can French Onion Soup
2 Tsp. Crumbled Dry Sage
1 Tsp. Cumin
1 Tbl. Dry Mustard
1 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Ground Pepper

Combine all ingredients and mix well. Form meatloaf into muffin size balls and place in muffin tins sprayed with vegetable spray. Poke your finger into each meatloaf to create a well... this helps the meatloaf to cook evenly. Bake at 350* for 45 minutes. Remove meatloaves and place in a glass casserole dish. Spoon Beef Gravy over each meatloaf and return to the oven for 10 minutes.

Talk about "comfort" foods... this will do the trick on any cold winter evening. Enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.