Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chicken Stuffing Casserole...

This is one of David's favorites... Super easy and yummy!

6 Chicken Breasts Trimmed and quartered
2 6 oz. Packets Chicken Stove Top Stuffing
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
2/3 Cup Sour Cream
2/3 Cup Half and Half

Mix stuffing with 3 cups of water and set aside. Arrange chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix soup, sour cream and half and half... pour over the top of chicken. Spread stuffing evenly on top of soup mixture. Cover and bake at 350* for 35 minutes...uncover and bake 10 more minutes.

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.