Monday, January 18, 2010

Yummy Chicken Enchiladas...

2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 Onion Chopped and browned in butter
2-3 Cloves Garlic Chopped
3-4 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
1-2 Cups Sour Cream
1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Chopped Green Chilies
10 (8 inch) Flour Tortillas, warmed

In a skillet brown onion, add garlic and chilies, stir in Sour Cream and Soup. Remove 1/4 of this sauce.
In a large bowl combine chicken, 1/4 of the sauce (already removed) and Monterey Jack Cheese.
Spoon chicken mix into flour tortillas and roll placing seam side down in a large glass baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle Cheddar Cheese on top.

Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; and let the cheese bake until golden. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

Everyone loves these... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.