Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mom's Famous Sticky Buns...

These are simply the best... we just can't have Christmas without Sticky Buns.
Prepare the night before...

20 Frozen Rhodes Dinner Rolls
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
1 Box Non Instant Butterscotch Pudding
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
2/3 Cup Pecan Halves

Spread softened butter to cover a Bundt Pan. Place pecan halves in the bottom of the pan... place frozen rolls... combine pudding, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over rolls, pour melted butter over everything. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.

Christmas morning place in a cold oven and set heat to 350* and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn upside down on large platter...

Enjoy!

We have to make three of these when the whole family is Home for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I make these sticky buns too and they are delicious. I just wanted to make a suggestion. If you have a Macey's grocery store nearby, they have a brand of rolls called Terrel's rolls. At Christmas time, Terrel's makes cinnamon chip rolls that are so delicious in this recipe. The rolls are frozen dough just like Rhodes except the dough is made with cinnamon chips mixed in.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.