Friday, November 20, 2009

Apple Macadamia Nut Stuffing...

I've searched for years trying to find a good Thanksgiving Stuffing. "Voila"... here it is. You don't want to stuff your turkey with this one. Just bake it and serve it as a side dish.

11/2 Cup Butter
2 Cups Apples peeled and diced
1 Cup Onion chopped
1 Cup Celery chopped
7 Cups Toasted Bread Cubes
1 Cup Macadamia Nuts chopped
1 Tsp. Salt
1/2 Tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 Tsp. Pepper
2 Tsp. Poultry Seasoning
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock

Melt butter in stock pan- add apples, onion and celery and cook until soft. Add seasonings, followed by bread cubes and nuts. Moisten with the chicken stock and place in a buttered glass baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.