Friday, January 3, 2020

Mississippi Roast...

This is the absolute best roast I've ever had...it's so easy to drop in the crock pot and let it do it's thing all day. We serve it with the traditional mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies....but our favorite version is Philly Steak & Cheese. We grill up onions, peppers and mushrooms....shred the roast serve in a roasted bun with provolone cheese and grilled veggies. The gravy then serves as a dipping sauce.
1 3-4 lb Chuck Roast
1 oz pkg Ranch Dressing
3-4 Packets of Au jus Mix
1 Cube of Butter
1 Cup Water
6 Pepperoncini Peppers
Place the roast in crock pot, add water, sprinkle dressing and gravy mixes. Add butter and pepperoncini peppers. Cook on low for 8 hours... Enjoy the many ways you can serve this very versatile roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.