Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sandi's Famous Chili...

If you love chili...this is a recipe you will make often. It's our family Halloween Tradition...even the grandchildren love a warm bowl of chili with cheese and sour cream. Some of us like Frito's crunched on top and some of us like Doritos crunched on top. Cornbread is also a favorite addition.
Ingredients...
1 lb. Ground Beed
1 Onion chopped
1 Can Diced Tomatoes 28 oz
1 Can Pinto Beans drained and rinsed 15 oz
1 Can Kidney Beans drained and rinsed 15 oz
1 Can Nalley's Chili 40 oz
1 Chili Dry Mix
Brown ground beef and onion together, add all other ingredients...and voila...so easy...so yummy.
Toppings...
Cheese
Sour Cream
Chips
Seriously anything you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.