Friday, November 18, 2016

Spinach Pastry Rolls...

These little gems are super super delicious....my husband loves them. Warning: Do not bake until you are ready to serve them...or they will systematically disappear.

1 Box Frozen Pastry Sheets (thaw)

8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Salt
1 9 oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach (thaw, squeeze all moisture out)
Combine ingredients and knead with hands until all ingredients are incorporated.

1 Egg
1 Tbl. Water
Mix egg and water until smooth.

Lay pastry sheets out on lightly floured counter top and brush with egg mixture. Spread 1/2 the cream cheese mixture on one sheet and roll....coat the bottom of pastry with egg mixture as you roll. Cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on parchment papered baking sheet. Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.