Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dave's Favorite Potato Salad...

It must be a Martin Man Thing.....they love this potato salad....and can finish it off so there are no leftovers.
Potato Salad
6-8 Large Potatoes (boiled and cubed)
8 Hard Boiled Eggs (sliced up)
1 Large Can Sliced Olives
6 Dill Pickles (cut into bite size pieces)
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Mustard
Salt and Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients and fold together until well coated with mayonnaise and mustard. I often have to add more mayo and mustard depending on the size of potatoes I use. The boys think I have a secret ingredient...I guess it's the love I have for my Martin Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.