Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Crack...

This is a super yummy Christmas Treat... I say "Christmas" because then I may only make it once a year. So addictive...


1 14 oz Box of Golden Graham Cereal
1 14 oz Box of Rice Chex Cereal
7 oz Sweetened Coconut Flakes
4 oz Bag of Slivered Almonds

(You can mix and match any of your favorite cereals, crackers, nuts... just use about the same amount of dry ingredients and you will be fine.)

Put all these ingredients equally on two large baking sheets. Blend well...

3 Cubes of Butter (yep 3 of them)
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Cups of Corn Syrup

Heat these three ingredients and bring to soft ball stage... about 3-5 minutes. Test by dropping a little of the mixture in a glass of ice cold water... if it forms a soft ball with your fingers it's ready.

Evenly pour this over your cereal mixture... gently mix with a rubber spatula.

Now try to only eat one bite... I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.