Monday, April 9, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Cake...

Can you say YUMMY...?
 This is perfect for breakfast...love, love, love it.
Cinnamon Roll Cake...
3 cups flour
1/4 tsp.salt
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup butter, melted 

Topping:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

 Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes. Glaze: 2 cups powdered sugar 5 Tbsp. milk 1 tsp. vanilla While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake. Enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.