Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Waffles...

I found this idea on the internet... tried it out on Emma... she loved them. It's super easy, fast and leftovers can be frozen... just pop in the toaster.

1 Can of Cinnamon Breakfast Rolls
Syrup

Separate the rolls into individual rolls and flatten. Place on hot waffle iron and push the lid down. They take about 2-3 minutes... Drizzle syrup or warmed frosting.

I also make this little waffles out of Orange Rolls and Biscuits... they are great for the grandchildren. Enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.