Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chicken Alfredo Lasagna...

A new twist on Lasagna... you will love this recipe. I have made it with or without chicken and loved it both ways. My grandchildren love it too.

1 pkg. Lasagna Noodles
2 Chicken Breasts
2 Bottles Alfredo Sauce
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Cup Fresh Steamed Spinach
2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
2 Eggs
4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Water

Cook noodles until al dente. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and grill in butter. Heat sauce with one cup water... add minced garlic. (this is where you add the chicken if desired). Steam Spinach and cut into pieces. Mix Ricotta Cheese with two eggs and add the spinach.

Now you are ready to layer... Spread just enough sauce to cover the bottom of glass casserole dish. Add a layer of noodles, sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, noodles, sauce, and keep layering in this order. End your last layer with noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake 350* for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yum... this will become a family favorite for you and your children... and grandchildren. Yummy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.