Friday, November 20, 2009

Yummy Pecan Yams...

I stumbled across this recipe a few years ago when looking for a yam recipe everyone would like. It has since been the favorite... like eating dessert!

4 Cups Yams cooked and mashed
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter melted
2 Eggs
1 Tsp. Vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and fold into a glass casserole dish.

Topping
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Flour
1/3 Cup Butter melted
1 Cup Pecans chopped

Mix all ingredients together and sprinkle evenly on the Yams. Bake 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.