Sunday, November 8, 2009

Breakfast Pizza...

This one our family favorites... and a Christmas morning tradition. The BIG kids love it and so do the LITTLE kids.

1 Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 Eggs Beaten
2 Cups Simply Shredded Hashbrowns
1 Pkg Link Sausage cut into bite size pieces and browned.
2 Cups Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

Spread Crescent Rolls on the bottom and up the sides of a large baking sheet. Evenly sprinkle the hashbrowns. Pour the eggs over the hashbrowns and tilt the pan to even out the eggs. Sprinkle the Cheese evenly and add the Sausage. Salt and Pepper if desired.

Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes. Eggs should be done and cheese and crust slightly golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.